Wednesday, May 2, 2012

KWCC 2012

I completed the Kids' Week Clothing Challenge, and I actually finished several things! My goal was to try to spend as little as possible by using free patterns and fabrics that I already had.

I made this sundress for Margaret.  She didn't like the fabric at first, but it ended up being her favorite because of the ties.

Untitled

I made this skirt for Margaret.  She loves the pockets and the fact that it twirls.

Untitled

Another skirt for Margaret.  I even used the same fabric, because she loved it!

Untitled

I made this peasant dress for Margaret.

Untitled

Finally, I made this blouse for Mamie to wear with skirts to church.  The pattern was Simplicity 2435.  Unfortunately, it has been discontinued.  This blouse took me a pretty long time to sew, and I think even longer to iron.  She was very pleased with the way it turned out though, so it was worth it!

Untitled

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would make some cute things! Great job! I love the peasant dress. I can't wait to finish this fancy white dress so I can do some fun sewing for the girls. I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete