Monday, August 4, 2014
Monday, July 28, 2014
Griffin and Margaret started school today! Margaret started 2nd grade, and Griffin started 4th grade. They are both in the same classes with the same teachers as they had last year, so it made for a very easy transition! They were so excited to see all of their friends this morning. I still can't believe that summer is over!
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Griffin played baseball this Spring, and he had his last game tonight. He was on the Cardinals team (which he was so excited about). This was his first year to play in the kid-pitch league which made for much slower games. He loved playing 2nd base and outfield. He also had a very short-lived career as catcher in one game (he said he never wants to play catcher again)! Here are a few pictures from the season.
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
For Griffin's birthday he wanted to have some friends meet at Tobey Park to skateboard. We compromised by letting him ask his friends to meet us at Avon Park after school with their bikes, skateboards, scooters, etc... since not all of his friends skateboard. It was a beautiful afternoon, and the boys had a wonderful time.
We celebrated at home with our family this week too!
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Today is Griffin's 10th birthday! He keeps referring to it as his"double-digit birthday." He has a had a great third-grade year. This year he has learned how to skateboard (and it is all he can think about). He also enjoys playing baseball, being outside and spending time with his friends. We love him so much, and we can't imagine this decade without him!
Griffin - Age 10
- What is your favorite color? orange
- What is your favorite toy? fingerboards or Legos
- What is your favorite fruit? bananas
- What is your favorite tv show? Kickin' It
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? turkey sandwich
- What is your favorite outfit? my Vans t-shirt, jeans & my Nike SB shoes
- What is your favorite game? baseball
- What is your favorite snack? rice crispy treats or cookie cake
- What is your favorite animal? Harpy eagle (and this is why he is nicknamed "Random G")
- What is your favorite song? I don’t have one
- What is your favorite book? Wonder
- Who is your best friend? Sam, Walker & Jonathan
- What is your favorite cereal? Cocoa Puffs
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? skateboard
- What is your favorite drink? Sprite
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my 2 domos
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? donuts
- What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? hamburgers
- What do you want to be when you grow up? a pro skateboarder