Friday, April 27, 2012

Project 52 - Green

The Project 52 theme for this week is Green.  This weekend we took the kids to play miniature golf, so these are my "green" pictures.  Playing golf brought back so many memories from when Richie and I were kids because we used to play when we went on vacation to the beach.  The kids had such a good time!

Hole in one for Griffin!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Hole in one for Mamie!

Untitled

Margaret had the hardest time remembering how to hold the putter.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Rockin' out to the 80's tunes.

Untitled

Mamie loved keeping score.

Untitled
Untitled

This is how Griffin entertained himself while he was waiting for his next turn.

Untitled
Untitled

Another hole in one for Mamie!

Untitled

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Great shots and interpretation of the theme. I love the expressions on the kids faces. I can sympathize with Margaret. I have embarrassed myself at mini golf and I am much much older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they had fun! I can't wait until my kids are old enough for miniature golf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for "green". A nice obvious but not obvious one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice interpretation of this week's theme! As a mother of two professional golfers, I should have thought of this kind of green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Choir is going to be very dull without G next year! :-)

    ReplyDelete