Friday, April 6, 2012

Project 52 - Foolin' Around

This week's Project 52 theme is Foolin' Around. We didn't do any pranks for April fools, but we did have fun "foolin' around' while dying some Easter eggs this week. I've always loved dying eggs! Margaret and Mamie were very disappointed that our pink dye didn't work.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I also made the kids this Easter lunch this week for school (a bunny-shaped PBJ, Annie's cheddar bunnies, baby carrots, and cheese).  Griffin thought his bunny was a tooth!  Oh well, I tried...next time I guess I should add some eyes.

Untitled

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! Happy Easter sweet friend! Thankful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our pink didn't work too well either. Hmm... Cute, cute lunch! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of the eggs and your lunch is adorable! :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete