Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy 8th Birthday, Griffin!

Here is Griffin's birthday interview. These were a few of his favorite things at age 8...


Untitled

Griffin - Age 8
  1. What is your favorite color? green
  2. What is your favorite toy? controller Beyblade
  3. What is your favorite fruit? a peach
  4. What is your favorite tv show? I don’t watch much TV, but my favorite movie is Star Wars.
  5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? a BLT sandwich
  6. What is your favorite outfit? my Albert Pujols Cardinals t-shirt
  7. What is your favorite game? Lego Creationary
  8. What is your favorite snack? popcorn
  9. What is your favorite animal? dog
  10.  What is your favorite song? I’m not that crazy about music
  11.  What is your favorite book? Diary of a Wimpy Kid
  12.  Who is your best friend? Lee Harris
  13.  What is your favorite cereal? Cocoa Puffs
  14.  What is your favorite thing to do outside? play baseball
  15.  What is your favorite drink? Sprite
  16.  What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
  17.  What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my bear, my tiger, and my dog stuffed animals
  18.  What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? About everything! I love breakfast.  I guess muffins or breakfast bread.
  19.  What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? ribs
  20.  What do you want to be when you grow up? an oral surgeon

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment