Monday, May 21, 2012

Project 52 - Mothers

This week's Project 52 theme was Mothers.  I am late posting as I am in the process of packing up to get ready for our move.  I probably won't post much over the next couple of weeks until we are settled.  I had big plans of taking a picture of the kids with me, but that didn't happen.  So on to plan B... I wanted to remember what these 3 made me for Mother's day this year, so I thought I would post pictures of their handmade gifts.

Untitled

From Mamie:
Untitled

From Griffin:
Untitled

From Margaret:
Untitled

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I have looked at this picture for a good 3 minutes and i can NOT figure out that hand between Griffin and Margaret!?! WHOSE ARM IS THAT WITH A HAND ON BOTH ENDS?
    the presents are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poems and children are adorable.

    ReplyDelete