Friday, March 2, 2012

Project 52 - A Great Leap

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

This week's Project 52 theme was "A Great Leap."  I chose to go a little more figuratively with the theme.  Margaret took a "great leap" this week when we took off her training wheels on her bike!  We spent a beautiful afternoon with the family at our favorite park.  She was very nervous, but she started to get a little more confident towards the end.  She fell a lot and is no where near riding on her own, but it was a start!


I also loved the kids' faces of determination in these monkey bar shots...


It was a great afternoon!

IMG_5153

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I remember those days of trying to get our daughter to ride her bike. She was not a quick learner on that, but now she rides her bike all over her college campus. Bike riding does pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful series of photos. I think you found great leaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our children (now 22 and 17) are too big for this but I thought of going to a playground to catch some photos like these. Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete