Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick or Treat

The kids had so much fun trick-or-treating in our neighborhood this year.  Mamie was dressed as a 50's sock hop girl, Griffin was an astronaut and Margaret was a kitty cat.  (My pictures aren't great.  I intended to get outside a little bit earlier, so I missed the good light and they were very antsy to get some candy!)


I made Mamie's poodle skirt using a circle skirt tutorial I found online. Unfortunately the link doesn't work anymore. (I still have the instructions if anyone is interested.) I just added an elastic waistband, and I didn't even hem it. I also hot glued the poodle applique and the sequin leash. I had great plans to make everyone's costume, but I didn't get to them in time. Oh well, maybe next year! 

They held hands while walking to the first house, and then Margaret sprinted to every single house from then on.

Checking out all of their candy.

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment