Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Picnic

This weekend we went on a fall picnic.  Fall is my favorite time of year, and the weather was perfect on Saturday.  So we packed a picnic lunch and headed to a park in Germantown.


For our picnic lunch we had assorted crackers and cheeses, apples and caramel dip, peanut butter, pumpkin seeds, and apple cider.


I also made some candy corn mixes that I found the recipes for here and here (I used rice chex instead).  Richie thought they were a little too sweet, but the kids loved them.


I tried to take a picture for our Christmas card, but I don't think any will make the cut.  The kids just wanted to play, and I can't blame them.  I didn't include those pictures in case I get desperate and have to use one of them!


Mamie and Griffin taught Margaret how to slide down the pole.


It was a fun family day together, and what made the weekend even better was "Fall Back!"



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Love y'all. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics! such a good idea- it was a great weekend for being outdoors!! you have a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete