Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Some October thoughts from the Random G

Here are some more random deep thoughts from Random G.

"My cerebellum hurts when I cough." (They just spent a week studying the brain at school.)

"There's this girl in my class at school that wants to be a rock star, but I think the only star is Jesus."

"On TV they make it sound like money is the most important thing, but I think it's not.  There's more important things like God and church."

"Martha's having a Halloween costume party for her birthday, but I don't want to wear my costume until Halloween because it might get ruined."

"I don't know if the people at my school are Christians or not because I read two books about David and Goliath today and they were both in the fairy tale section of the reading corner and they are NOT fairy tales."

"Dad, you and mom are my best friends. Well, actually God's my first best friend and then you and mom are my second best friends. (Long pause) I don't really like the angels though. They kind of freak me out. (Another thoughtful pause) Well, except for Gabriel. I kind of like him. I was him in a play at school last year."

Does anyone remember the Swedish chef from the Muppets?  Richie has introduced the kids to the Swedish chef on youtube and they love him.  Griffin has memorized all of the ones he has seen.  So, I will leave you with these videos.  "Making Donuts" is the kids' favorite one...



And here is Griffin's version of the Swedish Chef making donuts.



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. So funny! The Swedish Chef was my favorite as a kid, too. I am really enjoying getting to know Griffin in choir. I'm listening for some funnies from him!

    ReplyDelete