Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Touchdowns & Tour de Memphis

The kids are having so much fun spending time outside in this wonderful fall weather.  We enjoyed another week of playing football, riding bikes and just hanging around outside.  I was able to catch Griffin's touchdown celebration after scoring against the girls team.  He did this EVERY single time he scored.


Mamie loves to ride her bike now.  This is a big deal because she used to absolutely hate it. I know some of you remember this very well.  I think it helps having a buddy to ride with.



Griffin had to get dressed for the occasion.  This is his "Lance Armstrong" look.


Intense Bike Riding


Margaret was showing me all of the things she has been learning in gymnastics, and then she decided to do my hair.  She wasn't feeling like exerting herself too much.



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment