Saturday, September 8, 2012

Project 52 - Back to School

The theme for this week's Project 52 is Back to School.  Our kids have been back in school for a month now, but here are some pictures from how our days look now that school is back in full swing.

IMG_9008

IMG_9011

IMG_9028

IMG_9025

IMG_9015

IMG_9012
IMG_9016

On a side note, do you know about Spelling City? We found out about it through Griffin's school, but Mamie uses it every week. You can enter your child's spelling words, and it will call them out using a sentence, or they can play games using the words. If you have a child who likes learning using the computer, it is an excellent resource that I highly recommend.  (It's also helpful if you have more than one child to help with homework in the afternoons!)

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Great shots! I love your bento boxes, I bento as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need hooks for all our backpacks... Loved that photo best and the markers and pencils buckets...

    We love Spelling City, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the colourful lunch bags, at least I think that is what they are! Lunch would be so much more tasty if it came out of a fun bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me want to go to school! You should do a post on what you pack in your kids' lunches. I'm always looking for some new lunch ideas. Thanks for the website tip! We've just started spelling tests this year.

    ReplyDelete