Monday, December 17, 2012

December Update

December got off to a busy start, and I got very behind on blogging.  So here is a quick synopsis of what we have been doing.  It started off with Margaret's church choir program, and she was Mary.

IMG_0729

I have been baking and cooking a lot for school parties and teacher luncheons.  I made these yummy sugar cookie bars.

IMG_0858

Next we had Margaret's kindergarten Christmas program.  She was an angel in this one.

IMG_0868

Our playroom chalkboard....

IMG_0884

Griffin was sick last weekend, and enjoyed a lazy day around the house.

IMG_0887

IMG_0888

I sneaked up and caught this shot of Margaret rocking out with her ipod.  She was REALLY getting into this song!

IMG_0957

Every year we give the kids a new Christmas ornament.  This year Mamie got a polar bear listening to an ipod, Griffin got a Lego star wars stormtrooper, and Margaret got a penguin popsicle frame ornament.

Starred Photos7-001

Playing outside some...

IMG_1006

IMG_1029

IMG_1021

The fruit Christmas tree I took to Margaret's kindergarten Christmas party (thanks to Pinterest)!

IMG_1061

We decorated the teepee in Griffin's room.

IMG_1070

Loving our Christmas tree

IMG_1093

My yearly Christmas lunch for the kids (I'm sure I won't be able to do this much longer for my older two).

IMG_1100

Margaret had a "show off" day for the parents in her ballet class last week.

IMG_1107

IMG_1110

IMG_1117

IMG_1137

IMG_1130

Mamie is in the 5th grade choir at her school, and they did a Christmas performance.  They did a wonderful job.  We were so far back, that you couldn't really see her in my pictures, but here she is afterwards.

IMG_1143
Our chalkboard again...

IMG_1163
I hope everyone is enjoying their December!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of Margaret rocking out! You have a mini Richie on your hands. Beautiful scripture on your chalkboard. Merry Christmas friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the one of Margaret rocking out to her ipod! -Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all have been as busy as the Garretts! I love all your fun food ideas! Can't wait to use that fruit tree. I love the chalkboard idea, too. Great idea for teaching/brainstorming. Margaret looks very focused about ballet! Hoping you've got some pajama days ahead!

    ReplyDelete