Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Sewing results

I completed the Kids' Week Clothing Challenge this week.  I didn't get very much accomplished.  Yard work, kids on Fall Break, etc... were all competing for my attention.  I hope to get some other things completed later on this month.

I made this skirt for Margaret.

IMG_9929

I made a skirt from this pattern for Mamie.  She LOVES it which is a huge win for me since it is getting harder and harder to find clothes for her that we both like!

IMG_0046

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the fabric for both - but especially Mamie's! I know why she likes it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am being inspired by your sewing! I am taking my grandmothers bernina in to get fixed today so I can start attempting some sewing! I might be calling you for help!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are SO cute. I love that pear pattern.

    ReplyDelete