Friday, February 10, 2012

I love Valentine's Day!

I have always loved Valentine's day.  I love making the treats and crafts, the sweet cards, the colors and of course the candy!  Margaret and I had fun making some heart-shaped rice krispie treats yesterday.  She loves cooking in the kitchen with me.  I have already started to realize how much I am going to miss her when she goes to Kindergarten in the fall!



I also made this Valentine's lunch for the kids to take to school today.  I was inspired by something I saw online in the fall about packing fun lunches, but I can't find the link now. Super easy!

Happy Friday, friends!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. 1) cant believe she will be in kindergarten next year
    2) my mom always made heart shaped things for valentines day and i LOVED it!! i had forgotten how much until i saw the fun lunches you packed!
    3) i never have much luck make rice krispie treats into such perfect shapes... what's your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! And so fun... Kind of inspires me. I know you are going to miss your little kitchen helper so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! What a special treat for the kids. I know you will miss her next year. I can't believe its time for her to go to Kindergarten. It seems like just yesterday I was meeting you in the conference room at IPC and you were very pregnant with her.

    ReplyDelete