Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day 2012

We enjoyed our Valentine's day as a family yesterday.  We started off the day with a pancake breakfast. I also made the kids a fun heart themed lunch to take to school.

IMG_2054

IMG_2055

IMG_2057

IMG_2059

IMG_2051

I helped at Griffin and Margaret's school parties yesterday (Mamie's class just exchanged cards).  I made heart rice crispy treats for Margaret's party and heart sugar cookies for Griffin's class to decorate.

IMG_2063

IMG_2066

IMG_2069

IMG_2081

And for dinner, I had some more fun with hearts by making a heart themed pizza!

IMG_2084

Happy late Valentine's day to you!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You are the most fun mom! I want to grow up at your house :). Everything looked great and so festive. You do a great job making life fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I knew you'd have a special lunch for the kids! And those rice krispie treats look awesome!

    ReplyDelete