Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Reading

Starred Photos2

I have read some other good books lately, and I wanted to share them with you in case you are looking for a good summer read.

Mockingjay by: Suzanne Collins
Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by: Jamie Ford
Cutting for Stone by: Abraham Verghese
The Litigators by: John Grisham
State of Wonder by: Ann Patchett
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by: J.K. Rowling (I'm a little late on this one!)
Mere Christianity by: C.S. Lewis
When Helping Hurts by: Steve Corbett & Brian Fikkert

Please let me know if you have anything I should add to my reading list! Happy Reading!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recs. I read State of Wonder recently - bizarre, but entertaining! I have a long list for this summer and will share any good ones with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of Mockingjay? :)

    ReplyDelete