Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday, Margaret!

I can't believe that our baby is 5 years old today! I did this little interview that I saw suggested on pinterest, and I hope to do it with the kids every year so that we will remember what their favorite things were.

IMG_4654.jpg

Margaret - Age 5
  1. What is your favorite color? pink
  2. What is your favorite toy? my penguin & my Bitty Baby
  3. What is your favorite fruit? cuties
  4. What is your favorite tv show? Dora the Explorer
  5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? peanut butter & jelly sandwich
  6. What is your favorite outfit? my ladybug smocked dress
  7. What is your favorite game? dominoes
  8. What is your favorite snack? applesauce
  9. What is your favorite animal? puppy
  10. What is your favorite song? Just Dance by: Miley Cyrus
  11. What is your favorite book? Fancy Nancy
  12. Who is your best friend? Miller
  13. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios
  14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? skate
  15. What is your favorite drink? orange juice
  16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
  17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my penguin
  18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? waffles
  19. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? taco soup
  20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a mom

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Margaret! What a great interview... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Margo! I also love to skate outside. How about you and I get our skate on next time I come see you.

    ReplyDelete